Architura Corporation’s partners Charles Kotterman and Michael Conly began working with ADESA Auto Auction, Inc’s in the year 2000. Since then, we are proud to say we have been their go-to-guy for architectural design, construction administration, and facility renovations. ADESA has found Architura a trusted source to provide architectural design for their facilities throughout the United States.
When designing a facility such as this there are special consideration to address such as traffic flow and environmental concerns. Architura’s Principals took this to heart when designing the ADESA Dallas, TX that was completed in 2010, because it won a “Silver LEED” design award by the USGBC.
Below is a list of Facilities New Designs or Renovation Projects
- Atlanta, GA – Multiple Buildings
- New Jersey – Auction Building
- San Diego, CA – Canopy Remodel
- Kansas City, MO
- Atlanta, GA – Truck Facility & Degrease Building
- Charlotte, NC
- Tampa, FL
- Dallas, TX – Multiple Buildings
- Cincinnati, OH
- Lexington, KY
- Golden Gate; Tracy, CA
- Toyota; Atlanta, GA
- Los Angeles, CA – Arena Building
- Chicago, IL; Huntley
- Las Vegas, NV – Entire campus remodel existing buildings and build 2 new buildings
- Boston, MA – Toyota room
- Washington DC – Anticipated upcoming project
- Phoenix, AZ – Anticipated upcoming project
During this time of a slower economy, the general public cannot afford to buy new cars. So ADESA will continue to refurbish used cars to reintroduce them back into circulation, and Architura will continue to assist them in their goal.