Charles A. Kotterman has over 30 years of leadership experience in Architectural Design and Project Management. He possesses a high degree of professional competence in all aspects of architectural and interdisciplinary services. Chuck’s close attention to the quality of designs and public safety regulations related to projects gained him a great respect among his colleagues and owners.
Clients appreciate Chuck’s understanding of the importance of budgets, schedules and his exceptional responsiveness to owners’ requirements.
Chuck’s added strength in anticipating challenges and resolving issues working with design-build teams in a professional manner, his ethical, clear and informative communication skills make him very pleasant and helpful to work with.
Chuck’s careful attention to project development from concept design through construction completion and his broad understanding of the critical project requirements necessary to achieve beautiful and functional projects is a key that makes all stake holders proud of the total achievement.
Personal & Professional Associations:
- American Institute of Architects
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Indiana Metal Building Association
- Masonry Institute and Associate Building and Contractors
- Indiana County Commissioners Association, Associate Member
- Board of Directors, Indianapolis Downtown Kiwanis Club
- Chairman of Fishers United Methodist Church (Building Committee)