Architura designed major building renovations for the U.S. Census Bureau in Jeffersonville, IN.
The US Census Bureau is a 75-acre ultramodern data processing facility with advanced telecommunications and computer processing technologies. Eleven buildings with more than one million square feet house more than 3,100 personal computers and 1,200 to 6,000 employees.
- 1500 HP boiler leak investigation
- Fire alarm replacement; design through construction administration
- Building 91 condensing units replacement design services
- Building 66 moisture mitigation study
- Smoke stack deterioration inspection, study and report
- Water tower replacement; design through construction administration