E. Ross Adair Federal Building

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Built in 1932, E. Ross Adair is a Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse that is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Architura worked with the GSA to create a new first floor lobby and entry to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), security, and Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966.

Other projects include:

  1. U.S. Marshal Service redesigns and construction administration
  2. New fire alarm system
  3. New probation department office
  4. Exterior plaza design
  5. Design and management of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court renovation
  6. Design of a new Grand Jury Courtroom and chambers
  7. Renovation of the new U.S. Martial Service holding area
  8. Security perimeter fencing, gates, and surface parking improvements

 

Back to Government & Civic